Friday, November 21, 2014

Menus for Parties

The festive season is upon us and with the holidays comes the aspect of entertaining. I'm having guests over and I want to make a special meal for them. However I am at a loss at what I shall make for my guests.  So below I have outlined the various menu options I'm considering. All my menu options have an element of roasted meat, I think that a party without some choma isn’t a party. Please help me make a choice:

OPTION 1 
Chicken Biryani
Fried Potatoes
Guacamole
Vegetable Stew
Grilled Lamb Chops

Dessert:
Fruit Salad and Ice Cream

OPTION 2 (SNACKS AND BITINGS)

Spicy Chicken Wings
Mbuzi Choma
Bhajia
Banana and Arrowroot  Crisps with Guacamole
Carrot Sticks
Sausage and Pineapple Skewers
Fruit Skewers dredged in Syrup


OPTION 3 
Beef Pilau
Butternut Chapati
Chicken Dry Fry
Chicken Gravy
Mango Salsa
Fried Spinach
Nyama Choma

Dessert:
Fruit Platter


OPTION 4 
Lyonnaise Potatoes
Coconut Butter Rice
Lemon Rosemary Chicken
Chicken Gravy
Veggie Stir Fry
Kachumbari
Roasted Pork Chops

Dessert:
Fruit Skewers dredged in Syrup




No comments:

Post a Comment